The convenience of a credit union.
In the comfort of your own home.
With a Credit Union account, you can do your online banking from anywhere at no cost to you. Make deposits online and take advantage of instant access to your funds. Pay your bills online. Get your statements via e-mail. View your cleared checks and review your account history, too. Just about everything you can do at one of our branches you can do online!
- Download your account information right into Quicken, Quickbooks, or Excel. Click here to see how.
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- Open new accounts
- Apply for loans
- You've got 24-hour access
Call or email our Member Service Team to get started. Once we set you up with a password, you'll be all set to take control, with online banking.
Note: Click the plus sign next to each category to view it.
With Online Banking you'll be able to move funds between all your checking, savings or investment accounts including accounts held at different financial institutions, even investment firms! Online Banking supports more than 23,000 banks and credit unions and 85% of brokerage houses.
Transfers can be initiated immediately, scheduled for a future date, or recurring. (transactions may take up to 3 business days to complete)
Log into Online Banking, click on 'Move Money,' then click on either 'Make A Transfer' or 'External Transfers.' Please note that in order to make transfers to/from other institutions you will need that institution's routing number, your account numbers, and login information.
If you need help give us a call at 806-273-5692.
Note: Due to Federal Regulation D you are only allowed six transfers from savings or money market accounts each month.
Simplify your life with Online Bill Payment and Presentment. Pay as many bills as you want without the hassle of stamps or writing checks.
- It's Free! Pay as many bills as you'd like each month at no charge.
- Pay any individual or any U.S. business.
- Receive, view, and manage your bills in one secure location.
- Schedule payments to be taken out of your account on the day you choose.
- Set up single or recurring monthly payments one time.
- Pay bills when it's convenient. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Create payment reports and custom reports.
Get started with four simple steps:
- Sign into Internet Banking.
- Click 'Bill Pay' to enroll in the service.
- Read and accept the Bill Payment Authorization Agreement.
- You will be notified via e-mail when your free Online Bill Payment is active.
Online Bill Pay applies to personal accounts, not business/commercial accounts.
Want to receive your account statement faster? You can have them as quickly as only a day or two after the end of each month or quarterly period!
E-statements are a safe, convenient, and free option that allows you to view, download, and print your account statement from our secure Online Banking site.
Setting up e-statement delivery is simple.
- Sign into Online Banking.
- Click 'Additional Services.' Then click 'E-Statements.'
- Accept the disclosure.
- Then under the User Options scroll down to select to receive e-statements only or to receive both electronic and print version.
- Confirm your e-mail address is correct and select if you want to receive a monthly e-mail reminder when your e-statement is available.
- Once you have completed the setup process, you will have access to the past 18 months of statements.
Your e-statement will be formatted exactly like the one you receive in the mail. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download, to view your e-statement or other notices.
Please remember to keep your e-mail address current in your internet banking user options. You may discontinue your delivery of e-statements and revert to paper statement delivery at any time by contacting our Member Service Team at 806-273-5692.