Our Share Certificates allow you to lock in a dividend rate on your deposited funds for a specific term - from 60 days to 24 months. It's a great alternative to a traditional savings account because it's a guaranteed fixed-rate return on your savings. That makes it a safe, secure, and risk-free option.
Our Share Certificates offer a minimum balance of $2500 and various terms that work together to build your best savings plan. Additional details include:
- Your rate remains the same throughout the term of your certificate.
- Your certificate will automatically renew at maturity at the prevailing rate unless you choose otherwise (notifications are sent prior to maturity).
Stop by one of our branches and open a Share Certificate today!
Note: Click the plus sign next to the category to view its rates.
Current Share Certificates Rates
|Term/Type||Annual Percentage Yield||Dividend Rate||Minimun Balance||Dividend Compounded|
|60 Days||0.95%||0.95%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate monthly|
|90 Days||1.21%||1.20%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate monthly|
|6 Months||1.51%||1.50%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate monthly|
|1 Year||1.61%||1.60%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate monthly|
|18 Months||1.92%||1.90%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate montly|
|24 Months||2.02%||2.00%||$2,500||Credited to your certificate monthly|
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Fees may reduce the earnings on some accounts
- Early withdrawal penalties apply to share certificates.
- A certificate may not be reduced below the minimum balance
- Receiving dividends by taking monthly withdrawals will reduce the APY.