Our Share/Savings account is the foundation of your membership. Your initial $5 deposit into your Share/Savings account qualifies you to take advantage of all of our products and services. That $5 represents your share in Pantex. You are the shareholder, and as long as you maintain $5 in your Share/Savings account, you will remain a member. As a shareholder of Pantex, your Share/Savings account will net you some other great perks, like:
- Savings rates higher than most others money market rates (paid quarterly)
- Access to amazing products such as:
- Pantex Membership is for life (as long as the account remains open and in good standing)
Note: Click the plus sign next to the category to view its rates.
Current Savings Rates
|Term/Type||Annual Percentage Yield||Dividend Rate||Minimun Balance||Dividend Compounded|
|Share (Savings) *||0.70%||0.70%||$5||Quarterly|
- * Savings rates declared quarterly
- Insured by NCUA Insurance Fund up to $250,000. IRA Accounts insured separately up to $250,000.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Fees may reduce the earnings on some accounts