IRAs shelter a portion of your hard earned money from taxes with a PFCU IRA account. PFCU cannot give tax advice. For help with information on your financial goals and the tax treatment, consult your professional tax advisor. These accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
These are available to individuals and couples who qualify under current IRS regulations. Earnings may be withdrawn tax-free if the account has been open for five years and the owner is age 59 1/2, disabled, deceased, buying a first home or paying qualified education expenses. Same rates and terms as the traditional IRA. PFCU cannot give tax advice. For help with information on your financial goals and the tax treatment, consult your professional tax advisor.
Note: Click the plus sign next to the category to view its rates.
Current IRA Rates
|Term/Type||Annual Percentage Yield||Dividend Rate||Minimun Balance||Dividend Compounded|
|IRA - 18 Month Certificate||1.56%||1.55%||No Minimum||Credited to your certificate monthly|
- Insured by NCUA Insurance Fund up to $250,000. IRA Accounts insured separately up to $250,000.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Fees may reduce the earnings on some accounts
- Early withdrawal penalties apply to share certificates.
- A certificate may not be reduced below the minimum balance
- Receiving dividends by taking monthly withdrawals will reduce the APY.