Use this Personal Financial Management Software (PFM) to organize your finances and budget money.
Importing an Account into Quicken
- Open Quicken.
- Sign in to Online Banking and view the account you wish to import into Quicken.
- Select the Export option located in the top right corner of your account information. Select either OFX or Quicken (.qfx) [depending on the version of Quicken you are using], then click export.
- If this is the first time you have downloaded information for this account, or if Quicken cannot determine which account to download the transactions into, you will be prompted to identify the Quicken account you use to track this financial information.
- If you have already set up a Quicken account for this account, click "Use existing Quicken account," and then choose the account from the list.
- If you have not yet set up a Quicken account for this account, click "Create a new Quicken account," and then click "Continue".
- Click "Continue" again. Your recent account history will be downloaded to Quicken. Depending on the amount of information being sent, you may see a progress bar indicating how much of the transfer is complete.
- When your recent account history has been transferred, accept the downloaded transactions into Quicken.
After the initial download and processing, you will be able to download the Web Connect file from the Online Center screen by clicking "Update/Send."
As of April 30, 2009, Intuit no longer provides support for Quicken 2006 and older. If you use one of these versions, it is recommended that you upgrade to a newer version. For additional information see Intuit's website.